Far too ignorant of the histories of the rest of the world, being aware of only the accomplishments of Greece, Rome and Europe, Westerners have been made to believe that their societies represent the most superior examples of civilization. However, the Western value system stems from a misconception that, as in nature, human society too is evolving. The idea derives from the hidden influence of secret societies, who followed the belief in spiritual evolution of the Kabbalah, which taught that history would attain its fulfillment when man would become God, and make his own laws.
Therefore, the infamous Illuminati gave its name to the Enlightenment of the eighteenth century,which claimed that human progress must abandon "superstition," meaning Christianity, in favor of "reason." Thus the Illuminati succeeded in bringing about the French and American revolutions, which instituted the separation of Church and State, and from that point forward, the Western values of Humanism, seen to include secularism, human rights, democracy and capitalism, have been celebrated as the culmination of centuries of human intellectual evolution.
This is the basis of the propaganda which has been used to foster a Clash of Civilizations, where the Islamic world is presented as stubbornly adhering to the anachronistic idea of "theocracy." Where once the spread of Christianity and civilizing the world were used as pretexts for colonization, today a new White Man's Burden makes use of human rights and democracy to justify imperial aggression.
However, because, after centuries of decline, the Islamic world is incapable of mobilizing a defense, the Western powers, as part of their age-old strategy of Divide and Conquer, have fostered the rise of Islamic fundamentalism, to both serve as agent-provocateurs and to malign the image of Islam. These sects, known to scholars as Revivalists, opposed the traditions of classical Islamic scholarship in order to create the opportunity to rewrite the laws of the religion to better serve their sponsors. Thus were created the Wahhabi and Salafi sects of Islam, from which were derived the Muslim Brotherhood, which has been in the service of the West ever since.
But, the story of the development of these Islamic sects involves the bizarre doctrines and hidden networks of occult secret societies, being based on a Rosicrucian myth of Egyptian Freemasonry, which see the Muslim radicals as inheritors of an ancient mystery tradition of the Middle East which was passed on to the Knights Templar during the Crusades, thus forming the foundation of the legends of the Holy Grail. These beliefs would not only form the cause for the association of Western intelligence agencies with Islamic fundamentalists, but would fundamentally shape much of twentieth century history.
- the creation of Sabbatai Zevi's messiahship by the Rosicrucians
- Protestantism and secret Jews
- Martinism and the origin of Synarchism, based on the hollow earth myth of Agartha
- the use of the myths of Agartha and Shambhala as part of the Great Game (includes H. P. Blavatsky and George Gurdjieff)
- Synarchism and the origins of fascism
- The connection of the Protocols of Zion to the Memphis-Mizraim rite of Freemasonry.
- Nazism, the Muslim Brotherhood, Rene Guenon's Traditionalism, TIbet and the Dalai Lama
- the fabrication of the UFO mythos by Theosophists
- Freud, Jung, the CIA and MK Ultra
- How the CIA created abstract expressionism
- how Tavistock created the 60s, the New Left, Black Panthers, and the connections between MK Ultra, rock music, Anton Lavey and the Manson killings.
- neoconservatism, neoliberalism and the world bank.
- the Christian Right, John Birch Society and the CIA
- Gladio, Traditionalism and the neo-fascism that venerates Hitler as an avatar of Vishnu.
- the New Age movement, the UN and Teilhard de Chardin.